Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Hands Are Shaking

Every time I read something written about my Mom, it gets me frustrated to the point where I shake all over. I had a friend call me about some blog posts about my mom, and I just read them. Not only is it embarrassing, but it is also so upsetting to see the crap people say without any regard for who may be reading. The Internet, for all its benefits, is a coward's tool. Maybe I'm being ironic. I dunno.

I've seen my entire family trashed. Mostly, they've been trashed by criminals and, in my experience, perjurers. I've seen people lie about ME and my actions straight to a judge's face.

It's simply sad that people eat up the yellow crap. You can talk about small-town politicians all you want, but in the end, they're still small-town politicians, and you're still nobody.

I thought this would help, but I'm still livid.

No comments: